ASK MA AT MJ CONSULITNG LLC
YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA AND HEMP Q & A
Happy New Year! I love the New Year as it gives us the opportunity to make choices to leave things behind to make way for the new! May you and yours be blessed in 2023.
Question: How do you use cannabis oil?
Answer: Cannabis oil can be found in the form of a liquid tincture, salve, or spray. Over the years my cannabis oil made from marijuana or hemp has been used from head to toe, and I mean that literally.
- Dab it on a rash, zit, or pimple to make it go away.
- Rub into your cuticles to keep them soft to reduce cracking on fingers and toes.
- Rub it into your scalp to reduce dry and itchy winter scalp.
- Rub in on bruises to heal bruises quicker.
- Rub it below your ears or put drops in your ear for an ear ache.
- Rub it on your throat and put drops in your mouth to reduce a sore throat.
- Rub it on your swollen glands to reduce swelling.
- Rub it into your dry and cracked heels on your feet to keep the skin soft.
- Rub into your bunions and callouses to soften them and reduce pain.
- Dap it on your hemorrhoids to reduce the swelling and pain.
- Rub it over your ovaries and abdomen to reduce cramps.
- Rub it on a sore or scab to aid in healing.
- Use it on your lips to eliminate dry cracked lips and cold sores.
- Rub it into sore muscles to reduce pain or after a muscle spasm.
- Drop it on a tampon to relieve monthly cramps and discomfort.
- Use it in your eyes if you have “eye specific” cannabis oil for dry eye and glaucoma.
- Rub it into your gums to kill bacteria and keep your gums healthy.
- Put drops onto a sore tooth to reduce swelling and pain.
- Dab around your puffy eyes to reduce swelling.
- Use it as a lotion to hydrate your skin and keep it healthy.
Cannabis oil is very versatile and can be purchased in an oil form and water soluble form. I use both to treat all parts of my body. It is easy to make at home in a crock pot. Remember science says cannabis and hemp are a natural form of anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal, I love this plant!
Provided as information by MJ Consulting LLC not intended as medical or legal advice. To learn more visit us at 8540 E. State Rt. 69, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, www.mymjfamily.com, or give us a call at 928-772-2011.