Health issues, pain, “just-don’t-feel-good” days and you want something to help you, and the quicker the better! Hemp CBD could just be the answer. But you may not know the best product, best way to get it into or onto your body, how much to take, etc. Come to My Health Etc and get the “rest of the story.”
Jay and Teri are very knowledgeable and will give you a personal mini-seminar. However, until you can make your way to our boutique shop, the following is some food for thought:
- A vape pen is the fastest and most convenient way to get hemp CBD into your body. When used as a rescue (away from home, anxiety attack, etc) just a couple of puffs and your pain and anxiety will subside.
- The next fastest way is drops under the tongue. This is a good way to find out your sweet spot (what your body needs) and then increase or decrease as necessary.
- Edibles, Gummies, Chews, are also available. As you chew CBD, it absorbs through the mouth, then finishes off in the digestive system. You may get an added digestive benefit as you chew the edibles. You could call this a “toofer.” Using hemp CBD this way, is fast acting, discreet and convenient.
- Capsules, and soft gels, although they take longer, are also good for digestion and potty issues. These are also convenient and discreet.
- Suppositories are an effective method because the CBD absorbs into the blood stream via capillaries in the anal or vaginal passages. The effects are often felt within 10 to 15 minutes, making them quick and effective with the benefits lasting 4 to 8 hours.
- Topicals such as salves, creams, body butters, etc work great for immediate relief in pinpoint areas such as: hands, knees, neck, etc. Of course you can’t rub a topical on your elbow and expect your knee to feel better. Topicals will lower the inflammation level in that particular area and you will feel sweet relief immediately.
Our passion is to help you get that feel-better feeling, so bring your aches, pains, and insomnia into our store and we’ll do our best to help you organically, naturally, and as inexpensively as possible. See you there!