There are a lot of CBD myths, and unless you’ve done your own research, it is difficult to separate the facts. Luckily, we’ve done the homework for you, breaking common CBD myths and the truths so that you can get a better idea of what’s true and what’s false.
Look at a few general facts about CBD worth knowing about.
- CBD has undergone, and continues to undergo, extensive scientific research.
- With correct dosages, CBD is considered safe for use in adults, children, and even animals.
- Various conditions that CBD may be used to help treat include depression, anxiety, chronic or acute pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and more.
We still have a lot to learn about exactly how CBD functions and it’s benefits, However, what we do know already shows us that CBD is exceedingly safe for regular use – and it could even be the thing you’re missing in your wellness routine.
4 CBD Myths and Facts
Myth #1: Makes You Feel “High”
The facts: No. CBD products, unless directly stated, do not contain significant amounts of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
Myth #2: Has No Proven Uses
The facts: There are a lot of claims about what CBD can do. Although the jury is still out on some of them, however, there are evidence-backed studies surrounding the utility of CBD as a treatment for epilepsy and other seizure disorders. It has also been proven to help manage symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, and even cancer.
Myth #3: Is Better in Higher Doses
The facts: Everybody is built differently, and what may be the right dose for one person could be too much or too little for another. Taking CBD in high doses comes with the risk of overstimulating your ECS receptors, meaning less effectiveness and more side effects. If you’re new to CBD, come see us, we can help find your dosage.
Myth #4: All Products Are the Same
There are many different types of CBD products, and they differ quite a bit in terms of functional use, quality and benefits. Making it important to stick with trusted companies that do plenty of research and testing. Don’t expect the same results from one product or type of product to another.
What makes CBD offered by My Health Etc. different?
- Organically grown for CBD oil that’s produced under pharmaceutical control using CO2-extraction methods.
- Triple lab tested for purity and safety, packaged in protective amber-colored bottles, and a guaranteed percentage of CBD.
- GMP Quality Certified and US Hemp Certified products come with informative labeling so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Vegan-friendly items come in full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate varieties, with CBG and CBN available as well.
Want to know more? Contact us for one-on-one guidance regarding your CBD program, and shop our local or online CBD store to get high-quality products shipped right to your door.