Your health and wellbeing are always our most important priority. Yavapai Regional Medical Center has a strong legacy of caring for the most vulnerable members of our community and this moment is no different.
As our healthcare teams continue to prepare for and track the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Arizona and across the country, we want to share a few details to help you stay healthy and informed.
- Out of an abundance of caution, YRMC has placed restrictions on access to our hospital locations in Prescott and Prescott Valley. Patients must now access both locations from the main entrance at the front of each hospital. On the East Campus in Prescott Valley, patients can still access the BreastCare Center, Family Birthing Center and Infusion Center through their main entry points. Please also note that the main entrance for both Emergency Departments will remain open for patient use. All other access points will be restricted.
- To help protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, we ask all visitors to please STAY HOME. We realize that special circumstances exist and in these situations we ask that you please call for any restrictions before you visit.
- In the coming days, you may notice large tents being constructed on the campus of YRMC West in Prescott and YRMC East in Prescott Valley. These tents are precautionary in nature and are being installed should we need additional space to care for patients who present with flu or respiratory symptoms. Please don’t be alarmed. We are only taking proactive steps to be ready should the need arise for more isolation space.
- We are committed to maintain access to the healthcare services you need, and no plans have been made at this time to restrict elective or non-essential procedures. We will provide information if this changes at any time in the future and we encourage you to please discuss your options with your doctor.
- We are cancelling or postponing many of our community events and classes until we feel it is safe to resume our normal community outreach activities. If you participate in classes or support groups at YRMC, please check with your event organizer before coming to an event.
We are proud of our legacy of care and continue to work closely with our community partners to meet your needs. Your health and wellbeing are an inspiration to all of us.
Community Outreach and Philanthropy
|Release:||March 19, 2020|